Keha ja liikumine professionaali tööriistakastis
BODYLANGUAGE AS A TOOL
...is a professional development course for everybody working with people or willing to know better their inner potentials.
Bodylanguage is a key to success in business, art, and social relations. In communication process 55% of the information is transferred through body-language, 38% through vocal channel and only 7% by words. This means body is playing a crucial role in communication.
This course ran by Helena Ehrenbusch and Ulrike Jäger will give you the understanding of bodily signals, new perspective to self-presentation, and tools to incorporate greater awareness and somatic understanding in your set goals in creative and safe environment.
Using body language as a tool can be a profit for organisations in personal leadership, solving problems and leading negotiations. Self-conscious employees can serve clients better through conscious decisions and integrity.
In the course we think of the questions:
- What does our bodies say about us?
- How to understand body language?
- How to send out positive messages?
- How to reflect on the gap between what
- we feel and wish to express and what is needed to say?
- How to make a favourable impression?
Self-Presentation Bodywork course offers:
- creative self-expression
- understanding how other people perceive us
- exercises to bring the best out of ourselves
- reflection for raising self-awareness
Variety of themes covered in the course:
- Body (awareness) work
- Authentic body
- Non-verbal messages
- Giving and taking feedback
- Taking time
Helena Ehrenbusch (Estonia), psychologist/trainer/supervisor/coach and dance artist.
Ulrike Jäger (Germany) trainer and clown/circus artist.